Who Are We?
The Youth Collaboratives of Georgetown County includes groups of practitioners and retirees who volunteer our time to work together to improve the lives of children and youth in the Georgetown community. We use one of the most powerful tools for change – collaboration. Currently, the following groups are active:
- Georgetown Out-of-School-Time (GCOST) Collaborative – (formed in 2009) re-formed on May 31, 2012
- Health Care Collaborative for Children and Youth (HCCCY) – formed August 27, 2014
- Early Childcare Collaborative (ECC)
- Early Learning Council (ELC) of Georgetown County – (formed in 2009 as the Early Learning Initiative) Became the ELC on September 12, 2012
- Early Childcare Services (ECS) of Georgetown County – (formed in 2013)
- Early Childcare Providers (ECP) of Georgetown County – (formed in 2013)